WINTEC is seeking Software Engineers capable of producing innovative solutions for challenges that our customers face involving Aerospace & Defense (A&D) systems development. Core capabilities require expertise in C/C++ software development, integration, and testing. Candidates will be vetted for their potential in problem-solving aptitude and passion for learning.
- Support project teams spanning the spectrum of concept development, requirements capture, software development, system integration, and system validation for A&D related systems.
- Contribute to development teams engaged in real-time embedded software and operating system environments (e.g., Unix, Linux, QNX) to achieve objective outcomes.
- Understand development environments applying version control, documentation, unit testing, continuous integration, and development processes to ensure product completion.
- Candidates must be self-motivated with the ability to work fairly autonomously in a fast-paced, high-tech product development environment – and be ready to learn.
- B.S. in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or relevant engineering degrees (M.S. degree is a plus)
- C/C++ development experience. Experience QT, QNX, Python, VMware are pluses.
- Experience with operating system internals, low-level device drivers, and multi-threading
- Packet-level knowledge of IP, TCP, UDP
- Successful candidates will also possess good communication skills (verbal and written) and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Position requires training and/or experience in software engineering and related activities (version control, unit and integration tests, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Applicants must be a US citizen.
Click here to apply for this position